Thursday 23 January 2014

Amar Singh's outburst: ‘No one is a friend in the industry

Amitabh Bachchan recently surprised everyone when he hugged his ex friend and politician Amar Singh at an event. However, Amar Singh, who is quite annoyed with the superstar, dismissed his meeting with Bachchans as a patch up. The politician said that it was merely a casual hug and he wanted to avoid meeting him.
                                   http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-amar-singh-outburst-no-one-is-a-friend-in-the-industry-politician-says-on-patch--4501054-PHO.html?HF-2=   
"There is no patch up that has happened and when he came there, I left from there. I got a message that Amitabh wanted to meet him. I told the person who messaged me that I am busy.Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment