Monday 21 April 2014

My Personality Is Not Meant For A Reality Show, Says Dayanand Shetty After His Eviction From Khatron Ke Khiladi

Tv Aur Biwi


CID's Dayanand Shetty, often referred to as Daya, is happy to have been evicted from Khatron Ke Khiladi. He had made no friends during the whole journey. In an interview with Daily Bhaskar, Daya shares his experience being a part of such a tricky adventurous show and shares why he returned back with no new friends.

He says, "The experience of Khatron Ke Khiladi was beautiful. I have lived a life which could never be possible in reality. The experience, undoubtedly, was fantastic. In the starting stage, I was very uncomfortable, but as the days passed, I was content. But finally I have accepted the fact that my personality is not meant for a reality show. "


for more news at www.daily.bhaskar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment